Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A cockatiel/Rabbit relationship. Rolo my cockatiel goes up to Dexter's(rabbit) cage and sings to him.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ha! That's so cute! I love how Rolo sticks his head through to get ultimate close. My bird and rabbit are afraid of each other *sigh*

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
That's adorable BUT this is not safe. Rabbits carry a bacteria in their mouths that is deadly to tiels. And dogs can be unpredictable. My dog managed to get a parakeet in her mouth and gave it a heartattack. Please be careful when letting your pets be together.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It probably isn't good that my cockatiels always fly into his cage and forage in his litter tray then. I try and stop them but they're not the sharpest knives in the box at times. The rabbit usually free ranges but the cockatiels cage is on a stand so the rabbit can't get to it.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
If you could please remove the picture of the tiel with the dog that would be great.This violates our forum rules of posting tiels with animals that could hurt them. Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I couldn't get online until now,the picture is deleted. Sorry to violate forum rules,I was unaware I was breaking them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts