Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect a few of you might have noticed this already, hehe, but i know Sophia was after some more smilies, so i've started changing the smilies we have here at Talk Cockatiels. :D I've got lots to add still, and if you have a certain "emotion" you want me to try to find then feel free to request it here and i'll see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I saw them and LOVE them! They're great! Add as many as you can..don't have any specific ones...maybe some little tiels if you can find them..hearts..etc..

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad you like them. I really prefer this style of smiley, and i always have. I found them on a few different websites stating that they are free for use on any forums and message boards. :D I'll see what i can do about tiels. This is my favourite lovey smiley. :love:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i've added close to 40 new emoticons, and i'll still be keeping my eyes out for any cockatiel specific ones. :) Here's some samples:

:santa::thumbu::eek:t::innocent::zzz::rofl::confused::wacko::excited:

Have fun with them!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
:thumbu::santa::oops::clap::flowers:>.<:cool::blush::eek::love::p:confused::wacko:;):rolleyes::lol::

Laura has one of tiels at the bottom of her siggy-wonder where she got it from... I love these type of smileys too! We have so many now..hehe

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've added some tiels that i had on my computer.
:tiel2::tiel3::tiel5::tiel6::tiel1::tiel4:

And a cute bird one i also found while digging around for the tiels
:lovebirds:

·
Registered
799 Posts
thanks bea and sophia the smilies are great
:tiel2::tiel3::tiel6::tiel5::tiel1::tiel4:. merry Christmas :santa:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
:thumbu::santa::oops::clap::flowers:>.<:cool::blush::eek::love::p:confused::wacko:;):rolleyes::lol::

Laura has one of tiels at the bottom of her siggy-wonder where she got it from... I love these type of smileys too! We have so many now..hehe
Aly I got it on that heatheranimations you posted

I just noticed the new smileys..hehe they look great Bea

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yay!! New and more smilies! I like this one - :tiel5: It looks like Willow hehe! :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Only just read this thread, I know there are new smiles ( like I requested) and thankyou very much, they are great!! :D:D:D

P.S I am a bit late, Christmas has gone ! :(:santa:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts