Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Really great photo Plukie :D I don't have to many of Spikes long feathers since he kept breaking his tail off, being a clumsy tiel.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Beautiful photo!!

I have been collecting feathers from Pucca & Peaches. I haven't figured out what to do with them yet.

·
Registered
340 Posts
We keep all of our feathers aswell its nice to see all the different colours together there so soft aswell:)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I arranged all the feathers onto a black piece of card, took a photo and then used an orange spotlight filter on Photoshop, fading it until I got what I wanted. I did it all on the floor and took a shot looking down on it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I too collect feathers.... some I keep just because they are too cool.... and the rest I make cat toys for friends with cats, they are a GREAT hit among them!.... and the best part... FREE!!!

you can make a wall art thing... glue them to a lamp... a centerpiece... even some earrings... I been wanting to do them just need to get the metal thingys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.