1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone from Spain!

I'm Rodrigo and these are my two cockatiels, Rurik:

And Katya:

I have Rurik since the begining of 2015, and Katya since May of this year; both are hand-feeded; but Katya was raised by other family until they sold her to me as I was searching for a true hand-feeded hen for Rurik and they also had a lot more of birds in home.
She is quite healthy, but I'm still reeducating her since she is a little afraid of hands and her last family was really noisy...

Recently I put them in a shared cage and, if they are still not a couple, they are capable of live together without (many :rolleyes:) incidents; they also fly together since several months.

I'm glad to be here, I hope we can learn and enjoy together in company of our feathered friends :).

Rara avis.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still looking every section of the forum; all of you have made a nice job here :thumbu:

Give Joey a few scratches for me (well, if he likes scratches :)).

Rara avis.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm glad you liked my tiels :love:.

Rara avis.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

Your 'tiels are beautiful and I love their names! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The funny thing is that I named Rurik after a varangian chieftain and only lately I discovered that "Rurik" is the slavic version of my own name :lol:...

I'm still guesing how I will name the childs if sometime they breed :rolleyes:...

Rara avis.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi - welcome (a little late) from Percy and me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts