Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was recording some piano music with my boy on my shoulder when he started smacking me kisses and now the kisses are in the recording because it is a very sensitive microphone. :rofl:
It's the second recording he messed up today. The first time he started calling me to be carried out of the cage, although the door was open and he has healthy wings and nice little pink feet. :)
But I love him even more now. :love:
Maybe one day we can record a duet. :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, he is very helpful. Just to see him drop everything he is doing to come to me and look at me when I start playing is so wonderful. :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Awwww!!!! My birds love it when I play music on my computer and will respond to the song 'Rock'n Robin'. I've not played the violin since high school...if I tried again, the birds would probably scream at me to stop :rofl:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
That is soo sweet, awww :love:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has a good ear too! My piano needs some tuning at the two ends of the keyboard (although the middle keys are fine). I will have to call the tuner soon as when I hit one of the very low or very high keys that are currently out of tune he does protest with a scream and his crest also goes up. :D

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
So cute that he wants to make music with you! :love:

I'm not musically inclined but it is fun to watch Joey with music he loves. When it is Ray Charles, he is nearly frozen, head cocked to the side, listening intently. With Judas Priest, he is dancing like a madman, chirp/singing along. Two totally different styles, two totally different reactions, yet with both his is completely happy.

Here are two thumbnails of him listening to Ray.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So cute that he wants to make music with you! :love:

I'm not musically inclined but it is fun to watch Joey with music he loves. When it is Ray Charles, he is nearly frozen, head cocked to the side, listening intently. With Judas Priest, he is dancing like a madman, chirp/singing along. Two totally different styles, two totally different reactions, yet with both his is completely happy.

Here are two thumbnails of him listening to Ray.
Aww, he's adorable!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! He cracks me up when he does it.

I'd love to be musically inclined so I could play music for him. It must be fun to play and have your tiels join in the fun, for all of you who can. :)
They are so cute and have their own taste too. My boy loves Mozart, but not Beethoven for example. He chirps with Mozart, but Beethoven makes him nervous. It's like he really feels the pain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts